This is my English blog //
My Italian one is here
Lorenzo Zanirato aka Cissiboy
Friday, September 10, 2010
Mac OS X Snow Leopard for MSI Wind U90/U100/U120
Mac OSX SnowLeopard 10.6.3 Retail for MSI WIND (U90 U100 U120) and RoverBook Neo U100 [HDD image] | 6.96 GB
Based on the original copy SnowLeopard for Macintosh, with the upgrade to 10.6.3, installed all the updates for other programs. Adaptation of a netbook is made using a hidden partition with the boot loader, which loads the necessary drivers. In general, this original system without kernel hacks, and the like crutches.
* Download time on MSI Wind U100X only 35-40 seconds.
* Time off for 2-3 seconds.
* Compatibility with future updates
* It is the full version.
This assembly is designed for those people who value their time, installation of Snow Leopard 10.6.3 in a single step for 30 minutes!
The image includes:
- GUID partition disk
- Section with Mac OSX (50GB)
- Rest of the space is not distributed there and you can add your own sections
Everything works. Restoring an image checked personally.
Administrator Password: qwe123
In these models the assembly was tested:
- MSI Wind U100
- MSI Wind U90
- MSI Wind U120 (possible problems with the WiFi if it is not RTL8187)
- ACER AOD150
If your netbook processor N450 is guaranteed to you this way will NOT work
Please, if you run by this assembly, and your model netbook is not in this list - write to me about it so I could expand the list.
Upgrading to 10.6.4
Update through the official way to update software (click on the top toolbar icon "apple" -> "Software Update").
Problems with the update in this image is not revealed.
Dual Booting with Windows:
To install a parallel Windows 7 should:
1. Run Disk Utility (Disk Utility) from the Programs-> Utilities
2. Select the drive (not partition!), Click to partition, the bottom of the circuit volume, press [+]. Select the scheme a new section, enter details: name - Win7, format - "MS-DOS (FAT)". Click "Apply." Close the program.
3. Create a bootable USB stick with Windows7 (UltraISO -> bootable -> Save hard disk image, not to change the settings)
4. Booting from USB drive, the installation will write that there is no suitable partition - does not matter. Choose from a list of the section with the name of Win7, then click "customize", select "Format" do not change anything just to confirm. Now you can put.
5. After installation, Georgia will WINDOWS directory; to restore the boot loader needs fleshka poppy or poppy or very possibly fit another Linux. Loaded with this game, and if you boot poppy once in the installer select Utilities-> Terminal.
6. Drives the following lines at the end of each pressing Enter. If the program asks for confirmation then entering a "Y" and hit Enter.
fdisk-e / dev/rdisk0
7. This default will be loaded poppy to select windose to the screen with the apple, while underneath there is a signature "Press any button to change startup options" on your keyboard, press the button "Down" or "Right Arrow." A list of installed systems.
Platform: Intel only
System requirements: MSI Wind U90/U100/U120, RoverBook Neo U100
Language: English + Russian